mtbr member
    Jan 2004

DSP Dualer rear shock

So a buddy and I are looking into getting a couple of Dualer shocks for ours bikes. His is current shock is toast and needs replacing, my rear shock is still good but interested in the trying one. So question is, has anyone have any time one and what they think? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Been looking too, need a new spring anyway and these seem like a sweet deal.. been wondering if these need a nitrogen charge or special tools. You seen any service instructions yet?

What?
    Never heard of it, but they look interesting. I wouldnt expect it to be a top performer, but it looks decent for the price.

smartass
    I had one on my last frame and loved it. It was a very active shock, which was great for DH. Lots of adjustments as well, which made finding the right setup pretty easy. I don't think they're user serviceable, the NA service center is S4 Suspension in Quebec.

I wouldn't hesitate to run one again.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Good to know. Not to worried about service on the shock cause a friend can service them. They got good reviews on Pinkbike.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by amish_matt View Post
    I had one on my last frame and loved it. It was a very active shock, which was great for DH. Lots of adjustments as well, which made finding the right setup pretty easy. I don't think they're user serviceable, the NA service center is S4 Suspension in Quebec.

I wouldn't hesitate to run one again.
    There was a closer place in Valencia (California) that used to sell DSP. Spoke to this guy a while back though, now I can't remember or find the name of the place.. You happen to know??

smartass
    No idea. Honestly, communication with DSP isn't always the smoothest. Once they said S4 Suspension, I didn't bother asking more questions.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have been in communication with them for almost a week and they have answered all questioned I've had. They are working with me and a friend on getting two shocks for us.