Bad Case of the Mondays

Diverse MFG Ti Springs for mountain bikes - no more?

The pages for mountain bike springs appear to be gone, leaving only motocross springs.

Anyone know what is up?

Working on my Drops
    I Would like to know too. Thanks.

mtbr member

Not really sure what happened.

I was in the process of buying a dueler from them when suddenly I was told they werent selling the shocks or springs anymore and that I needed to contact this company.
    http://www.dsp-racing.com/home.asp
    Looks like they have gone offshore and only sell the springs with the shock.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    That strange.... ordered one 300lbs ti-spring from them in last week and got tracking code yesterday - at least that order was dispatched from LA in normal way?

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pergamonx View Post
    That strange.... ordered one 300lbs ti-spring from them in last week and got tracking code yesterday - at least that order was dispatched from LA in normal way?
    Hi pergamonx, do you contact with DSP Racing for ordering this 300lbs ti spring? or from Diverse spring. Due to they are totally different two company and no relation between both of them...

If you get interesting in titanium spring, just to find Spring time, who offer great & high quality ti spring for market and that is what DSP Dueler collocated with.

Hopeful this is info what you need.

moaaar shimz
    Quote Originally Posted by christineliao View Post
    Hi pergamonx, do you contact with DSP Racing for ordering this 300lbs ti spring? or from Diverse spring. Due to they are totally different two company and no relation between both of them...

If you get interesting in titanium spring, just to find Spring time, who offer great & high quality ti spring for market and that is what DSP Dueler collocated with.

Hopeful this is info what you need.
    Established in 2002 Diverse Mfg. Co was started by a group of friends who race motocross and mountain bikes and have worked full time in the motorcycle and mountain bike suspension industry. In 2007 Diverse added a new division, Diverse Suspension Products (DSP Racing) and expanded its sales of suspension springs from OEM to the public to pass the savings directly to the customer.

Diverse Spring

mtbr member
    Dec 2011

Idea!

[QUOTE=tacubaya;8862675]Established in 2002 Diverse Mfg. Co was started by a group of friends who race motocross and mountain bikes and have worked full time in the motorcycle and mountain bike suspension industry. In 2007 Diverse added a new division, Diverse Suspension Products (DSP Racing) and expanded its sales of suspension springs from OEM to the public to pass the savings directly to the customer.

Thanks, tacubaya.
    But, DSP Racing already stop the distributorship with Diverse Mfg. Co. from Oct. 2010.
    They are independently company now...