mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Can I still get rebuild parts? RS Psylo Race

I bought this fork awhile back and after a few hard rides its got a slight bit of play and I'm hoping a rebuild could cure it. Its a RockShox Psylo Race(est. '01-'03). I've tried calling customer service but seems to be a losing battle. This is on my 26" SS so I'm not really interested in getting a new fork because this bike is sort of a beater.

Serial #: 019J000649

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    you can find them online duke/psylo service kits at jenson usa and universal cycle which is all the interals seals. then you need 30mm wiper seals for the outer; stock or enduro seals has them on their website and maybe ebay. then you need the psylo bushings which is where the play is coming from. amazon has them. then you need the tool to remove them or pay a shop. in the end its gonna add up and maybe a new lowend fork would be better. or just do the bushings. search for an online service manual. pdf you can get an xc30tk off ebay for less than 150. thats what i would do. they have lockout and rebound.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thanks for the reply. I would like to keep this fork because it has all the adjustments and its dual air.

This will be my first time sourcing parts for a fork because I've never rebuilt one before but from what I've seen I'm more than capable. So its a learning experience at the same time.