mtbr member

Buzzy's Pollinator pump

Anyone have a Buzzy's Pollinator shock pump? I'll be picking up a new bike soon and will need a pump for it. This is the pump the LBS has in stock. Should I get it or just order a Fox pump online? Within a few $'s either way but want a good one. I looked in the review section and did a search here looking for Buzzy's with no luck....

banned
    Feb 2004

It'll work.

We carry both the Pollinators and the Fox pumps. Both have sold well, neither have come back with problems. Stay away from Topeak shock pumps though, crappy gauge.

Map Maker

Buzzy's works well...

Quote Originally Posted by Addy
    Anyone have a Buzzy's Pollinator shock pump? I'll be picking up a new bike soon and will need a pump for it. This is the pump the LBS has in stock. Should I get it or just order a Fox pump online? Within a few $'s either way but want a good one. I looked in the review section and did a search here looking for Buzzy's with no luck....
    I bought a Buzzy's pump 2 or 3 years ago. it worked well on my Cane Creek AD-12 and My Fox Float rl
    It does what it should -pump up your air shock. the guage works good. overall I am satisfied with it. 4 out of 5 chillis.
    not a bad price too.
    Chris
    Richmond, VA
    Ra-MORE mtb club

mtbr member

get the buzzy

Quote Originally Posted by cbchess
    I bought a Buzzy's pump 2 or 3 years ago. it worked well on my Cane Creek AD-12 and My Fox Float rl
    It does what it should -pump up your air shock. the guage works good. overall I am satisfied with it. 4 out of 5 chillis.
    not a bad price too.
    Chris

I too have had nothing but good experiences with my polinator...wait, that sounds weird...oh well.

Are you talking to me?

We sell about 100 per year...

no returns and no problems. Go with the Buzzy.
    gfy

Hazzah!
    Dec 2003
    I have a Buzzy, its a quality pump. get one.