mtbr member
    May 2012

Broken 03 Marzocchi Z1 Bomber Lever Clamp QR20

Hey guys - I'm new to the forums and actually joined for this very problem. This is an awesome site with tons of riders and was hoping somebody out there can help me out.

The part that broke on my bike is the steel butterfly looking lever clamp that secures the axle to the fork on the right side (don't think side matters with this part). It is Marzocchi part # 710024 and I cannot find it ANYWHERE in stock. I tried Active Sport UK because their site listed it as in stock but they just canceled my order today because they didn't actually have the part. Also tried calling Marzocchi and they don't have stock that old either...

Does anyone know a bike shop with stock like this that would be willing to ship to San Diego? Or better yet does anyone have this part handy? I would obviously compensate you for it. I'm trying to avoid buying a new fork because I just moved into a house a don't have the liquid.

Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientMariner View Post
    Also tried calling Marzocchi and they don't have stock that old either...
    Crap! I need one too. I will sell you my fork and you can use the good clamp
    urmb
    "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way."
    Dr. Seuss

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by urmb View Post
    Crap! I need one too. I will sell you my fork and you can use the good clamp
    urmb
    LOL how much dude?!

Life Is Short
    Marzocchi Qr-20 Quick Release Axle 010473016100 at CambriaBike.com

wrong

I remember those funky hold downs actually thinking to myself,
    nice fork but how long are those gonna last. Good luck

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Yeah, that's the wrong part. Not sure what you mean, I never said I needed a new axle

Life Is Short
    Marzocchi Bomber Z1 (Z.1) MCR 20mm shock adj 110-130mm travel, oil bath, ECC | eBay

this one looks like it may go cheap (I bought a house too, but I live for the moment, LOL)

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    Marzocchi Bomber Z1 (Z.1) MCR 20mm shock adj 110-130mm travel, oil bath, ECC | eBay

this one looks like it may go cheap (I bought a house too, but I live for the moment, LOL)
    Haha, already watching that one, thanks man! Another user on here PM'd me and might have another fork similar to this as well. Still would like just that part though.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientMariner View Post
    LOL how much dude?!
    2003 Z1 Free Ride Fork is in great shape. I bought it three years ago used and only used it for a few rides. I did no serious downhill riding as I am an XC rider. Planning on putting it up on Ebay, but hey take a shot at it and PM me an offer.

urmb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Broken 03 Marzocchi Z1 Bomber Lever Clamp QR20-2012-06-20_23-10-49_39-small-.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way."
    Dr. Seuss

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

thread res-erection...

Anyone found a source for these?