mtbr member

brake diving 2009 888 ata wc

hi,
    wich knobs (adjust) can help against brake diving on a 2009 888 ata wc?
    thanks for any help!

ride.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Left leg, bottom.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    ok. thanks. no other trick?

ride.

Go back to school
    I ride the same fork but I'm still dialing it in. Supposedly the LSC curve and the HSC curve cross right in the middle so this makes me think that your LSC is going to be the highest when your HSC is the least (high lsc=no dive).

So I guess try like 3-5 clicks of compression from all the way negative. Your may find that you go through your travel pretty easy on the big stuff but from what I understand its best for eliminating dive.

When I ran through my local rock garden with 3-5 clicks I found that my fork was tending to bottom out. 11-12 felt really nice. Like I said though, I'm still learning. I thought I would need a lot less compression through my rock garden, i guess i was wrong.

I ran like 8-9 clicks when I hit the singletrack and it felt pretty dang nice there but bucked me pretty hard on the one hard decent with lots of brake chop.
    Die to ride, ride to die

Go back to school
    Also your fork WILL stick down one day so don't freak out. Just order the o-ring from Zoke so you have it when the issue arises. Probably should get an extra PAR piston cable while your at it.
    Die to ride, ride to die

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikesair
    Also your fork WILL stick down one day so don't freak out. Just order the o-ring from Zoke so you have it when the issue arises. Probably should get an extra PAR piston cable while your at it.
    i think this problems are Done on the 2009 ata

ride.