Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Best Rox Shock

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  highdelll 
#1 ·
Hey guys in the up to five hundred dollar price range. What's the best Rox shock air not spring for xc. No big hits just wanna make the front end as plush as possible.
Thanks

#4 ·
Yeah, either Reba or revelation dual air with motion control dumping and external floodgate adjust, if possible. If you need a 100mm fork, Reba. If you can get away with a minimum travel of 110mm or greater, better off getting the revelation. More travel options if you want to move the fork to a longer travel bike. Just my opinion.

#6 ·
There are 120mm Reba, too! I own one.
As for the sid, my very personal opinion, it doesn't give you much more than Reba.
Sid is supposed to be top of the line, having only the black boxk motion control.. i suspect its just a flair name for something that just gives you 10% more.

With the reba RLT you get the 90% of the technologies available with Rock Shox, while not breaking the bank. Its a very very solid performer, even for an advanced rider.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.