mtbr member

Advises for Fox Float XTT 2006?

Hi all..I found a very good deal on a new 2006 Fox Float 130mm XTT trail tune.
    I have had recently a Float R fork and I liked it very much( more than my last fork..a Minute 1.00 with Spv)
    I never had a fork with this TrailTune system..and I cant imagine how does it feel in the rough.Does it compare to a SPV valve or better?
    Anyway ,this fox is a real bargain..about less than a third of its original price.
    Should I get it?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleman
    Hi all..I found a very good deal on a new 2006 Fox Float 130mm XTT trail tune.
    I have had recently a Float R fork and I liked it very much( more than my last fork..a Minute 1.00 with Spv)
    I never had a fork with this TrailTune system..and I cant imagine how does it feel in the rough.Does it compare to a SPV valve or better?
    Anyway ,this fox is a real bargain..about less than a third of its original price.
    Should I get it?
    Thanks
    The major diff between X and XTT is that the TT provides a softer platform than the X. Whereas the X will feel like a hard lockout (until the BrassMass disengages), the TT has a little give built in for better trail feel.