mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Adjusting Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 Forks

Hi Everyone

I've just bought my first jump bike (identiti 666s) with Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 forks but i dont know how you adjust them??? can any one help???

Thanks

Former Bike Wrench
    I would start by reading the owners manual...if you didn't get one with the bike (you should have!) then it can be downloaded from Marzocchi's web site

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    ok thanks for your help m8

Sometimes has attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyryan
    Hi Everyone

I've just bought my first jump bike (identiti 666s) with Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 forks but i dont know how you adjust them??? can any one help???

Thanks
    Hello,
    You fork is the entry level version. You have spring preload adjustment on the top and it has a fixed rebound cartridge on the other side. All you can do with this fork is increase the spring preload to make it stiffer.

That's about all you can do with this fork.

Enjoy the ride,
    MTD
    Ride Your Bike!

Downhill Messiah
    I wanna start by saying that it's awesome you guys are on this forum helping people out! I,ve been running an 07 888 sl ata for a couple years and love it. (Except for the ata suckin down occasionally)

I too have a dj 3 and was wondering is the preload adjustment under the rubber cap on the top of the right leg? I turned it all the way in and out and noticed no adjustment.
    The fork is too stiff for me. i was hoping the preload adjustment would help, but to no avail.
    Can i put a softer spring in it? Plz help!
    Thx,
    Terry
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    My DJ threes keep topping out when i jump i've got no experience with fixing or calabrating shocks i also would like to shorten the travel can anyone help me?