e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr

5th element cvt5/ no rebound adjuster?

as the title says
    i just got a 2003 iron hrose sgs pro and the rear shock does not have a rebound adjuster, are they replacable and do you know where you can buy them?
    http://www.progressivesuspension.com/cvt5.html

thankyou very much
    jordan

You mean that big red knob is not there? Is there instead a 4mm allen head adjuster? The older ones didn't have that big ol' knob, don't know how you get one in any case other than calling Progressive.
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    nah man,. the link i put up is the rear shock and its just not there
    it looks like something threads in oviously, but it LOOKS like you can just get a new one and thread it right in... i hope
    p.s the rebound is awfully fast, i was thinking it was blown which i pray to God it is not, but hopefully it just fell off when the rebound was set fast

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    nah man,. the link i put up is the rear shock and its just not there
    it looks like something threads in oviously, but it LOOKS like you can just get a new one and thread it right in... i hope
    p.s the rebound is awfully fast, i was thinking it was blown which i pray to God it is not, but hopefully it just fell off when the rebound was set fast
    The rebound is fast because the knob came out and you have no rebound damping. You cannot just scew a new one in. Progressive Service center in Irvine told me they had to take apart, but someone else has said that if you deflate the IFP and press down the adjuster inside the hole that you can thread in a new knob...don't know if this is true or not though.