Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I've been keeping an eye on that as well. It is very strange. They removed any pictures of the Vengeance with the gsa, but it still says it has it. Pictures for the Velvet still include the gsa, though. New forks should be 2013's to my knowledge, so if they were doing it I imagine people would be receiving them by now.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I talked with John @ X-Fusion yesterday, no GSA on the 2013 forks. 2013 Vengeance will be in stock by next Friday.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tacubaya View Post
    Try to ride a Vengeance and you'll see why everyone that buys one never go back to Fox/RS/Marzocchi.
    Do you still stand by this even with the new Lyrik damper?

their web person needs to get this info right. lots of confusing descriptions that dont match up with photos... the gold slick ano change. The Trace RL2 and RL2R have the same info even though im guessing one is remote lockout and one is not. I dunno... wait until March and see I guess.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Just thought I'd post a follow up. I just got back from St. George, UT. First trip on a new new RS Lyric DHRC2 170mm. Decided against X-Fusion partially due to a higher A2C height. I still have a MZ 55 Evo RC3 on order but they keep pushing the ship date back (was originally told last Nov and I'm still waiting). Gotta say though the Lyric feels so good that I'm considering cancelling my order for the Zoke.

Was only down south for a few days and most of my mileage was spent on the Tallboy. I made two trips down Grafton and one down the Barrel trail (not barrel roll). The Lyric felt very good (fork mounted on an ibis HD with CCDBA). It was stiff enough to hold a line in the slow speed tech and super plush through the chunk. I ran the fork wide open on both compression circuits (I didn't hit anything big).

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsivis83 View Post
    I don't like to hijack the thread but since it is the most recent in this fork category I would like to ask a question: Where are the 160mm coil forks????? Fox dropped the 36vanRC2, Rockshox is selling the LyrikRC2DH in Solo Air only, at least here in Europe, Marzocchi 55 is only in 170mm mode, Bos Deville is Air only, X-fusion is a 160 coil fork but with an A2C height of a 180... Is it really so hard to find a 160mm coil fork???
    Yes, the marketing lies about air suspension being as good are working.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    I have owned many forks over the years (Rock Shox, Manitou, Fox, and Marzocchi) and have been happiest with my Zokes. The US offices for Marz just moved to Long Beach, CA and they are pretty upset from being thrown under the bus by their product supplier, right before the 2012 season started. With no contingency available they decided to lose a year of production vs. put out a bad product.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3