mtbr member
    Nov 2009

2007 Fox 32 Vanilla R

How are these forks for XC/AM. with the medium spring in it how does it feel? are these awesome forks ???

It's a good reliable fork, been using one for a few years now. Easy to service, too. It's not as stiff as my 36Van, but it's 2 pounds lighter and half the price and doesn't require a 20mm hub so it works well for me (on a Heckler, the 36 is on a Nomad). I've been using the stock blue spring, works fine for me even tho I should be using a firmer spring per Fox recommendation.
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

wuss
    2 pounds lighter?

Doh. Well, a pound...had 6.3 for the 36 stuck in my head for some reason (instead of 5.3 lbs for the 36, 4.3 for the 32).
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

wuss
    You got me worried... I'm waiting for a 36 Van.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I ran 03 Van 32's 125mmers for years, great fork the odd oil change required other than that lovely, I'd still be riding them today if my bike didn't require a longer fork geometry wise which forced me to go 69er

Its got what plants crave
    I've been rocking an 04 for several years now. I rebuilt it with the wrong weight oil so it feels harsh but when it has the right oil in it it's a pretty awesome fork, even without the compression adjustment. Very plush and responsive... a good deal IMO.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

mtbr member
    Ive had a 07 van 32,140mm and im gladly replacing with a float.Ive had several conversations with Fox(they are helpful),and finally purchased the stiffest spring,the green stripe and it still blows through the travel way too easy.They are not confidence insriring at all.