mtbr member
    Jan 2011

2001 RS Psylo Race Dual Air Tube

I have a 2001 RS Psylo Race (yep the ugly gold one). The dual air tube has a couple scratches on the inside so it no longer seals. This causes all the air to go to the negative side and makes the fork useless. I have searched in vain for a replacement tube, but can't find one. Does anyone know if a tube from another RS fork would work? Any other ideas would also be appreciated.

The fork has been a good fork, and I don't really have the money for a replacement.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Hi,

As I'm not yet allowed to start a new thread, I've hijacked this old zero-reply thread to ask my question - hope its is OK with everyone.

I recently bought a bike with a Rock Shox Psylo XC "U-Turn" fork in apparently "like-new" condition.

This shock lists it's travel (on the shock) as 80-125mm, however the maximum travel (as determined by the scale on the shock) is around 117mm - the adjustment mechanism is smooth, travel just ends at 117mm.

Looking at pictures of this shock on the net, I could only find one which showed the scale clearly, on a shock for sale here:

pinkbike.com/photo/2012243

pinkbike.com/buysell/307147

this is *exactly* the same fork, and it *also* shows the travel extended to 117mm.

So, is this the "normal" maximum travel on this shock, or do I have a defective fork or is there some way to adjust maximum travel not obvious to me?

Thanks in advance.