The Real Blade

'05 MX PRO ETA Tech Info

I just bought this fork used and I would like to know the oil level. The fork is in great condition and other than a rebound adjustment and fresh oil it seems good to go.
    I've rebuilt the forks on my Harley and on dirt bikes so MTB forks are within in my wrenching realm.Just want to avoid mistakes. Marz tech support was very cool and helpful the last time I called there about the forks on my FR bike. I sure would like to have a mechanics manual for both of my forks. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I have a copy of the '05 MX PRO ETA Technical instruction Manual which has oil levels and much more. It is a 620KB pdf file. If you would like me to email you a copy please email me at wmodavis@juno.com with a request for it I will send it to you.
    Bill
    Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Hey that's a better offer! Thanks cobba.
    By the way do you know if there is a manual for the 2007 MX PRO ETA available or how similar it might be to the 2006 model?
    Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    Don't know what the difference between the 06/07 is if there is any, the 06 manual can be found here: http://manualer.happymtb.org/marzocchi/
    No service manuals seem to be available for forks after 2006.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks I saw that from your previous post. They must be keeping later ones hidden. Oh well! It was good to get that link anyway.