There's no app for this.

05 fox Vanilla R 130 tech advice

does anyone know the distance in mm from axle to steerer tube? Looking to replace a Marz MX comp with 458 mm from axle to lower race. Fox site is useless; emails are unanswered. Any help welcome, thanks Jim

T , V , & K Rider
    Nov 2004

About 505mm..................

Quote Originally Posted by JimC.
    does anyone know the distance in mm from axle to steerer tube? Looking to replace a Marz MX comp with 458 mm from axle to lower race. Fox site is useless; emails are unanswered. Any help welcome, thanks Jim
    is the A to C measurement on my 05 Vanilla RLC ! Sweet fork but I swapped it out for a new RS Revelation U-Turn ! Now my poor 05 Vanilla RLC is collecting dust ! TIG.

There's no app for this.

thanks Tig and

is the fork for sale? let me know, my email is activated to respond. Thanks, Jim

T , V , & K Rider
    Nov 2004

Actually....................

Quote Originally Posted by JimC.
    is the fork for sale? let me know, my email is activated to respond. Thanks, Jim
    I plan to keep my Vanilla RLC 130 and may get it PUSHed in the future ! Its too nice a fork to sell ! If I do I'll pay the two dollars for the classified ad but thanks for the interest ! TIG.

eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGMAN
    is the A to C measurement on my 05 Vanilla RLC ! Sweet fork but I swapped it out for a new RS Revelation U-Turn ! Now my poor 05 Vanilla RLC is collecting dust ! TIG.
    Now that the original post question was answered, let the hijacking begin

Sounds like Jim C. as well as myself and others on this board are shopping for 130mm forks. The Fox forks get rave reviews, but I like the features of adjustable travel and ability to turn off the platform.

What is it that makes the Revelation superior to the Fox?

Thanks,

mr. P

T , V , & K Rider
    Nov 2004

Compare ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.P
    Now that the original post question was answered, let the hijacking begin

Sounds like Jim C. as well as myself and others on this board are shopping for 130mm forks. The Fox forks get rave reviews, but I like the features of adjustable travel and ability to turn off the platform.

What is it that makes the Revelation superior to the Fox?

Thanks,

mr. P

I by no means feel the Revelation is superior to Fox products ( other than bang for the buck ) but the Revelation U Turn has performed "very well" for me right out of the box ! I feel my Fox Vanilla RLC is a good performer as well but I wanted the ability to adjust my travel and A to C length for different riding conditions plus the Revelation is very tunable ! I'm sure a PUSHed Talas is a very sweet fork but I got a great deal on my 06 Revelation 426 U Turn and from what I heard Push will be able to offer mods for it as well in the future ! TIG. P.S. I'm quite happy with it so far !