mtbr member
    Aug 2008

03-05 rock shox psylo race

Help I am trying like crazy to find the u-turn spring heavy duty for my psylo shock but cant find them. I have gone to rock shox but how do you contact them it's like trying to call the president.

LDH
    mtbr member
    I will look in the garage as I has a firm spring in my 03 and swapped it for a light when I put the fork on my son's bike.

Freshly Fujified

Call your LBS

If by some stroke of luck you actually get RS on the phone, that's what they're going to tell you anyway. Stop banging your head in futility and have the LBS get the springs for you.
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Ya I tried that and they told me good luck finding one. I just read the guide lines to the forms closely this time and didn't realize that I could only post the same question once so my bad. I even talked to some guy that said he work for Rock shox before his bike shop job and he was the one that said I would have a hard time fining one especially a firm one. I have an 01 XC psylo that I found the extra firm black spring and I bought it but, can't seem to find the 02-05 U-turn firm blue or the extra firm black. I thought maybe one of the other U-turn springs might be compatible but you can't even get a message to rock shox I guess they are to good to talk to there customers.