Paterfamilias
    Feb 2006

Is your left foot larger than your right foot?

I know I'm not the only freak of nature out there... Apparently my right foot is a size larger than my left foot. My right foot is a size 48E (E is for wide), and my left is a 47E.

So if you have the exact opposite issue that I have, and want to swap left shoes, let me know. I have a pair of the new Shimano R300 road shoes, and my left foot doesn't fit well in the 48E, while my right fits perfectly. I am willing to pay for shipping too, if you have a left size 47E you would like to swap.

Thanks,

Daniel

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    1/2 a size is pretty common. full size is not uncommon. E width is not very common. If this has you freaked out try measuring your feet un-weighted.

Paterfamilias
    Feb 2006
    I was just surprised that it was a complete size difference. I now have these expensive shoes and the left foot doesn't fit. So if you have the opposite problem and are interested in some killer custom forming shoes contact me.

Daniel

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

I feel your pain...

I have the same problem, my left is a 49, while my right is a 48. Throw on to that my C width and I have a hum-dinger of a time finding shoes that fit. I have thought about custom shoes, but went the cheap route and put two insoles in them to take up the volume, and then cut the toes out of one of the insoles on my left to keep things comfy.