Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

M575 Hydros

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  applehead110 
#1 ·
I bought a bike recently with M575 hydros on them and from the beginning the frontn brake has been nothing but a problem I have brought it back to the shop where I purchased the bike to have it bled 3 times already and to no avail after 2 or 3 rides the brakes loses power again and feels mushy at the lever and then no brakes at all. After it gets bled the brake feels nice and firm then like I said before after a couple of rides it felt like mush and lost braking power to having no front brakes at all. It is extremely frustrating that after 2 or 3 rides to go back to the shop and have them re-bled.

#3 ·
Spoke to the bike shop yet again and explained that I have been waiting a couple of weeks and their resopnse was Jamis never got back in touch with them so they must not have the part and they will call me as soon as they get it. I then asked them if there was something they could do to get me back in the saddle and their response was you continue to ride the bike just don't use the front brake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.