mtbr member

Anyone using the XT M778 15mm Wheels?

I'm getting these wheels stock on my mojo next week, and was wondering if anyone has been using them since I can't find any consumer reviews (including none in the mtbr review section) on the set. I've never been a fan of factory built wheels with specific hubs, spokes, nipples, ect... so is anyone here using the set?

If the reviews aren't really that great, I'd rather sell the set and spend the extra $300 and get some king wheels. Otherwise, I'd hate to sell perfectly good & solid wheels.\

Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    I raced a season of Super D on them as well as lots of trail rides and 1 jump session. Great wheels. Zero complaints but I can't say enough about the ride. HUGE improvement.

mtbr member
    I agree with Philneuve. I have the same wheels on my XC bike and think they are great.
    I went from a FOX F-series RLC with 9 mm QR to FOX F-Series RLC with 15mm thru-axle (exact same fork except for the wheel mounting format) last year and was very impressed with the stiffness and precision of the new setup. the wheels have held up very well so far and i would seriously consider buying them again.