Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Any more reports on using these axle adapters for fitting a 15 mm hub on a 9 mm fork?

Has anybody used the Ritchey or Nukeproof version? I like the Ritchey because it appears to be both light weight, and it has the o-rings.
    Last edited by morkys; 02-22-2014 at 03:07 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I just bought one from mtb tools so I'll report back if anybody wants to know

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPChilliwack View Post
    I've got the Nukeproof adapter from CReaction for converting an SLX front hub to 9mm. I'll report back as to how it works out.
    I haven't ridden mine, but the Nukeproof adapter seems to work just fine. Only went with that one due to convenience of bundling with other parts in an order.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Sliding the wheel with no axle into the 9 mm fork dropout I can see how the axle adapter will work, and well. Hopefully I get the adapter by next weekend

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Got the MTB tools part. I can't imagine needing anything "lighter" and I like the O-rings. Feels like it has just the right amount of resistance going in and you can centre it easily. Pop in your QR and you're good to go. Works perfectly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3