mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Stopping Razzo carbon production?

I have been wanting to build a carbon razzo (never built a bike) for awhile. But I noticed price point only has frames and not many left. Are they stopping production?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I heard a rumor Sette bikes are completely discontinued and replaced by Intense/Litespeed at Pricepoint. I would call Pricepoint to be sure tho. Post your findings if you call them.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    If thats the case keep an eye on the Sette deals as the liquidate... Hopefully you are wrong, Intense/Lightspeed are $$$$

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by imbabob View Post
    I heard a rumor Sette bikes are completely discontinued and replaced by Intense/Litespeed at Pricepoint.
    This rumor is true. I confirmed it the other day via email. I am sad because I really like my Sette :-( I wonder if they will still be made and sold by someone else.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mtblucas View Post
    This rumor is true. I confirmed it the other day via email. I am sad because I really like my Sette :-( I wonder if they will still be made and sold by someone else.
    Same here, I have 3 Sette's... Girl on the phone says that Sette is not going to be available anywhere... What they have on the site is all they have left, once they are gone that will be it.

Never cook bacon naked
    Mar 2014

No good Sad to see the sette go!

This is an actual disappointing thread to me . I purchased my Sette RazzoSC mid july of 2013 and love the bike! It is super light and I am also racing on it for the AMBCS series in Arkansas.
    On Sunringle Pro chargers, X9 components
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...69080814_n.jpg

mtbr member
    I'm sad to see them stop carrying Sette stuff. I have 3 bikes between my wife and I. One of the reasons I got them were warranty support from a company in the USA. My hunch is that they felt the pain like Neuvation of lots of Chinese no-name frames. Sette doesn't have the name recognition of Trek, Specialized, etc. which allows to charge more of a premium (aka, higher profit). Sette were great bikes for the price point (pun intended). I can understand if Price Point did the math and realized it wasn't the best business plan for them.

Never cook bacon naked
    Mar 2014
    So my question is what would happen if i cracked the frame due to manufacture defect ect. would i go through pricepoint? if so what would i receive if they no longer carry sette frames?

mtbr member

Email Pricepoint. I'd bet they would give you some sort of credit or something. They have great customer service so I'm sure they'll work with you.