Living the Dream

Setter Razzo XX & X0

Anyone know, or care to speculate, on whether they expect these bikes to drop further in price in the the near futute. I am looking for a new endurance racing steed and this bike is at the top of my list. Also, does anyone know if they use paint or stickers on the frames as I prefer a very subdued look.

Thanks.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    They are already on sale until the end of the month, I doubt they will get any lower anytime soon. They might do something in July when a lot of they other companies put on sales. I am looking at the Razzo X9 version really great price for a carbon 29er.
    2012 Trek Fuel EX 9
    2011 Sette Reken
    2008 Diamondback Edgewood
    2009 Gary Fisher HiFi - R.I.P. Broken Chainstay

Living the Dream

well the XX is not part of their current sale.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmac74 View Post
    They are already on sale until the end of the month, I doubt they will get any lower anytime soon. They might do something in July when a lot of they other companies put on sales. I am looking at the Razzo X9 version really great price for a carbon 29er.

I may just get the X0 and upgrade the wheels to the chinese carbon rims on dt 240s
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

NedwannaB

Sinage

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow View Post
    Also, does anyone know if they use paint or stickers on the frames as I prefer a very subdued look.

Thanks.
    Clear finish over labeling. Others have wanted to remove them as well. Best way to get the least flash is the base model build, or frame only with the matte finish, not the glossy SC. You could also have the white Sette letters stenciled over with a black or charcoal matte coating for a stealthy look. That would be my thinking on getting this frame. Be similar to some of the black Specialized 29'rs I've seen.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....