mtbr member
    May 2009

Sette Vexx Morph glasses?

Thoughts on these glasses? The #1 priority for me are glasses that don't fog up. I figure the more they vent the better. Lastly, I don't want to take my high dollar glasses mountain biking..., I'll just break them. Any reviews on these specs?

Thanks,
    Sam

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/196...ose-Pieces.htm

mtbr member
    I don't have the same pair, but a few other Sette pairs. The sunglasses used to get fogged up until I started using a headband/skull cap and moved the sunglasses further down and not resting them on my eyebrows. No more fogging.

Quote Originally Posted by slindblom
    Thoughts on these glasses? The #1 priority for me are glasses that don't fog up. I figure the more they vent the better. Lastly, I don't want to take my high dollar glasses mountain biking..., I'll just break them. Any reviews on these specs?

Thanks,
    Sam

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/196...ose-Pieces.htm

"They Call Me Bone'z"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictatorsaurus
    I don't have the same pair, but a few other Sette pairs. The sunglasses used to get fogged up until I started using a headband/skull cap and moved the sunglasses further down and not resting them on my eyebrows. No more fogging.
    i wish i could wear sun glasses but i'm stuck with actual glasses!!
    i want to see if its possible to get lenses into a pair of riding glasses.
    RAH!

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by facelessfools
    i wish i could wear sun glasses but i'm stuck with actual glasses!!
    i want to see if its possible to get lenses into a pair of riding glasses.

Oakley can do it , taint inexpensive though . Many insurance policies will cover it though .

mtbr member
    May 2009

Not too bad for 17 bucks

Got them the other day, have ridden road and dirt with all three lenses. Not too bad. They don't fog up, even with early morning east coast appalachian mountain humidity, or post work 90+ degree heat commuting. I think the vents in the top are crucial.

If you want some super bling glasses, go elsewhere. If you function at a good price, they seem to be worth it.

Oh yeah, the bendable rubber coate earpiece is nice, because they will fit in my helmet very securely, even in rough terrain.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

@slindblom

Thanks for trying and reporting on these glasses. I've been looking at these glasses for months. I'm about ready to order them. Have you tried them in cold weather? Are the vents annoying when you look through the top of the lens?