Thread: Sette Vexx

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Sette Vexx

I have been looking into this bike for a few weeks now, I have found some reviews, and all of then say it a good buy. Now I also see that it the same frame as other companies and the frame will take a beating.

Now I would like to get some in-put from people that have the bike. Is their anything that goes wrong, or I should replace before I go and get deep into the woods?

Also If you could post some pictures of what you did to your bike, that would be great.

"They Call Me Bone'z"
    http://www.astroeng.com.tw/products.asp
    its made by astro if you didnt know, they make nice stuff. i have a different brand of the venom and the ace. i cant say anything about the frame though.
    RAH!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffloss
    I have been looking into this bike for a few weeks now, I have found some reviews, and all of then say it a good buy. Now I also see that it the same frame as other companies and the frame will take a beating.

Now I would like to get some in-put from people that have the bike. Is their anything that goes wrong, or I should replace before I go and get deep into the woods?

Also If you could post some pictures of what you did to your bike, that would be great.
    I dont know if you still in the market for a budget DH Bike, but this just went on sale today for half the price of the Vexx. http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/BI297R06-Eastern+Slash+7+Coil+Bike+08.aspx?SSAID=407489
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Vexx is same design as Tomac

If you take a look the Vexx is similar to the Tomac. I believe the geometry is slightly different. Rode a Vexx in my first DH race...took 2nd on my 6th run on a DH bike ever. I'm a leg shaving spandex wearer in my other life. It's a sick bike.