mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Sette Type-S Lock on grips

Anyone have any experience with these grips? More specifically are these grips hard or soft rubber. Pros/Cons.
    Last edited by schmitty8225; 12-04-2008 at 08:25 PM.

mtbr member
    im using the type t in a non lock on...it works ok and for the price it cant be beat, its a thin grip only in a softer rubber so its alittle tacky...the grip pattern looks the same only im running the non lock on...

id say go for it heck you can buy 3 pairs for the price of some others...

mtbr member
    I run the Type H, which looks to me like the Type-S with a half waffe added. I come from a Dirt Bike Motocross background and these are very similar in feel and construction to my favorite motorcycle grips. Compared to all the other grips I've tried, the Type H feel soft enough for comfort but not too soft to wear out, are very grippy (and the half waffle contributes to the grip). With other grips I've tried, my sweaty gloves would slip on them...not so with the Type-H. They have consistent feel and grip whether my gloves are nice and dry or wet from a long hot ride.

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/157...k-On-Grips.htm

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    They're ok. Really grippy, but also really hard, no cushion. Once I got used to them it was ok, but next time I want something spongier.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    i run them on my dirtjump bike and i love them, they work perfect for me
    (btw buy the ones with 16 lock rings)