Sette Riddik XC Frame w/ Manitou Swinger Air SPV 4-Way '06

What do you guys think?

http://pricepoint.com/detail.htm?stylePkey=14968

On Sale Now! Was $449.98 Now $369.98
    Good Until 01.22.07

Good or not?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Sure like mine. I just finished taking off the paint as I want to go the raw aluminun look. The frame is pin straight, very nice welds and has 4 bearings in the swing arm. The seat tube has scared some away but it is nice that the seat goes foward as you lower it if you use a GD or similar. Make sure the seat clamp on your seat post will tilt enough to suit you. Check the geometry to make sure it is what you want in a bike. 7.5lbs is the actual weight with shock and headset. With an AD-12 shock I get almost 5 inches travel. Some will say it is overbuilt. Thats why I like it. I'm 5-7, 30 inseam 180lbs and a 17" is almost too small. Some of the fasteners on the linkage are alittle too short, I removed the smooth washers to get another thread deeper.

banned
    I'm looking at the price of the shock and you basically get the frame for free, no?

Freshly Fujified

Great deal

And you're right, the frame and shock are about the cost of the Swinger. My guess is the frame is pretty decent. I wouldn't hesitate to plunk down the money on it.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery