mtbr member

Sette Relic Derailleur?

i just broke the derailleur hanger on my sette relic, and i was wondering if anyone knows where to get one from other than sette? the hanger i just broke i got from sette for free after emailing them a month or two ago, but this time they havent gotten back with me about it so i would like to go somewhere else to get one so i can get my bike back on the trails as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions...
    Buy a f-ing bike maybe you wouldn't be fat

mtbr member
    They most likely don't have it at PricePoint/Sette. However, if you go to derailleurhanger.com you can match it up, there are over a hundred kinds, but I know I found every other sette one there, such as for my Riddik which is hangar # 61.

**Edit** I search google real quick and the Relic and Riddik have the same hangar. So, you can get it here:

http://www.derailleurhanger.com/alld...eurhangers.htm
    and look for number 61, should look identical.

Here is the sette page:
    http://www.settebikes.com/show2.php/...dik_derailleur
    Last edited by Aresab; 12-08-2010 at 07:30 AM.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the links to the hanger I need! I had found that site but I didn't know exactly which one I needed, until now. I'm gonna order two of them soon so I don't have to deal with the long downtime when I inevitably break another hanger (this is the second one I have broken on this bike) I'm just unlucky when it comes to hangers...
    Buy a f-ing bike maybe you wouldn't be fat