shining bright

Sette Razzo frame graphics - how are they attached?

Just wondering how the Razzo graphics are on the frames. I was thinking about fully debadging it and I hope they are just stickers. Custom paint on this thing would be cool.

mtbr member
    I have no personal contact with the razzo, but all the other Sette frames have the graphics under the clear coat. I dont see why you couldn't strip them off without to many issues.
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

mtbr member
    I read somewhere - can't remember if it was mtbr.com or another site - about someone who had the Razzo stripped clean of the graphics. As correctly noted above - they sit below a clear coat. My recollection is the owner used an aviation stripper to remove the clear coat and then the graphics. If I find that info. I'll post it.

mtbr member
    Post #30 in this thread:

Post Your Sette Razzo Pics!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Van-Go
    I read somewhere - can't remember if it was mtbr.com or another site - about someone who had the Razzo stripped clean of the graphics. As correctly noted above - they sit below a clear coat. My recollection is the owner used an aviation stripper to remove the clear coat and then the graphics. If I find that info. I'll post it.

That was posted on this forum I remember reading it. Bike looked better without the logo's.

Never Satisfied...
    Jan 2009
    Aircraft stripper here..... Wrinkled up quick and then wiped clean.....

Needs to be hit up with a little polish every once in a while unless you re-clearcoat the frame......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD33
    Aircraft stripper here..... Wrinkled up quick and then wiped clean.....

Needs to be hit up with a little polish every once in a while unless you re-clearcoat the frame......

That bike looks really nice with the naked polished aluminum! Really sharp! I think I may need to do that with my frame whenever I end up getting it.