mtbr member
    Dec 2011

Sette Razzo 29er Alloy Hardtail Frame with a 48/36/26 crankset

Hello,

I just picked up a large Sette Razzo 29er Alloy Hardtail Frameset. Does anyone know if I can use a Shimano SLX M670 10 speed 48/36/26 crankest with this frame. Will the chain rings clear the chain stays? I also need to know what front derailleur I can use with this set up. I think there are several Shimano FD that will work. I also plan on using a 11-36 cassette. I'm planing on using a rigid carbon fork. I plan on riding this on the road, around town and some dirt paths. I have a full suspension 29er that I ride on single track and mountain trails and want a 29er with a trek/touring crankest for around town.

thanks,
    Dino

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    If you are still looking for an answer try reposting the 29er forum.

Clears
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino MTB 29er View Post
    Hello,

I just picked up a large Sette Razzo 29er Alloy Hardtail Frameset. Does anyone know if I can use a Shimano SLX M670 10 speed 48/36/26 crankest with this frame. Will the chain rings clear the chain stays? I also need to know what front derailleur I can use with this set up. I think there are several Shimano FD that will work. I also plan on using a 11-36 cassette. I'm planing on using a rigid carbon fork. I plan on riding this on the road, around town and some dirt paths. I have a full suspension 29er that I ride on single track and mountain trails and want a 29er with a trek/touring crankest for around town.

thanks,
    Dino
    You absolutely can. I had that crankset sitting in the garage and threw it on a medium Razzo frame and it was great. I have since changed it up and am rolling with a new SRAM x7 2x10 set up.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Thanks Mamba29er