Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks for the info droanx, I've done some online research and will probably check-out Santos very soon. I'm anxious to try out the Razzo in the dirt.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    There is a race the weekend of 4/20 and 4/21. It is at the "Landbridge" trailhead so you can either join in on the fun or go to the "Santos" trailhead and avoid the crowds. I plan on being at the race but I'm currently sitting in a hospital room with my wife so we'll see what happens.

You will not be disappointed with Santos. Yellow=easy blue=intermediate and red=advanced. Have fun!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I bought a small frame razzo 3 or 4 weeks ago and had the exact same thing Ragman had happen to him with his front hub bushing. I did the same thing....freaked out and couldn't figure out why my front wheel didn't fit. Then I looked in the black plastic hub protector and there was my bushing. Other than that I have been really pleased with the sette. I rode several demo bikes (Air 9, Felt carbon Hardtail,Specialized s-works Epic, Giant XTC carbon, Jamis ) and was ready to pull the trigger on the air nine but when the razzo went on sale last month I could not resist.So far the bike is great. Still getting used to it .( coming off a 26er specialized camber). Might just put me a set of Stans wheels on it and ride it a while.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Picts my brothers 1st mtb bike, I built it with old and new parts. It rides really nice!! He loves it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sette Razzo 29er-p1050383.jpg  

Sette Razzo 29er-p1050384.jpg  

Sette Razzo 29er-p1050391.jpg  

Sette Razzo 29er-p1050392.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I bought a Sette Razzo 29er in 2010 for riding here in rocky, rooty Vermont. Can't beat the value of the components that come with the bike that's for sure. But I cracked two frames in the exact same place after one year of riding each frame-- on the top of the head tube right behind the headset. I am 160 pounds and don't do any jumping, so I find that odd that I was able to break a frame.

Pricepoint was great about the warranty-- the sent me a new frame right away and gave me a $70 credit towards the first rebuild. After I broke the second one they gave me a credit for the price of a frame. I took the parts and put them on a Tall Boy.

mtbr member
    Trying to do a 2x9 32t/22t front derailleur what is the correct/cheapest derailleur to get the job done? the ones i have laying around the house don't seem to work for me...thanks!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I still have the triple ring on my Razzo, but I might convert it to a 2x10 or maybe go with a 1x10. On another bike I have, a Transition Preston, I run it as a 2x9 with a SRAM x-7 and it works just fine. It's actually for a triple ring but I just adjusted the screw stop so the derailleur won't go past the 32T ring. I do use an x-9 shifter but if you want to save a few bucks the x-7 should be fine.

mtbr member

Sette Razzo 29er

Im trying to make the ride on my girlfriend razzo 29er a little more comfortable for her...
    She currently has a 29x2.0 in the front and a 29x1.9 in the rear is running 2.2s going to make things any more comfortable?? I don't want to use a suspension post just trying to take a little edge off... Any ideas that won't break the bank?

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Tubeless all the way !!!

NedwannaB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksousa81 View Post
    Im trying to make the ride on my girlfriend razzo 29er a little more comfortable for her...
    She currently has a 29x2.0 in the front and a 29x1.9 in the rear is running 2.2s going to make things any more comfortable?? I don't want to use a suspension post just trying to take a little edge off... Any ideas that won't break the bank?
    2.2's in Ikon, Wolverine, Conti's or Fast Track Controls running tube less would work. Add a CC Thudbuster and she just may out ride you!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksousa81 View Post
    I put Geax Gato 2.3's on mine and it made a HUGE difference. See the thread I made on here about how 2.3's can (easily) fit on a Razzo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2