mtbr member

Sette Flite on PricePoint for $899.99 Until 4/30

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/187...p=018%20SETFT8
    I just ordered mine last week and called them, I now have $100 site credit
    They only offer size small (17) I'm 5-11 and like my bikes smaller and it fits perfect.
    Pics of wicked upgrades to follow..

mtbr member
    I bought my Ace for $999.98 back in Dec, I'm hoping they'll give me $100 store credit! Maybe wishful thinking.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    This is the best deal on the internet right now. I set one up for a friend getting into the sport and realized he had a better bike than me -- the sette ace has very light wheels and is fast!

Assembly was a breeze -- mount the handlebars and the front wheel and you're done (and reverse the stem, which was on backwards).

My only gripe is that they only have very limited sizes available -- I'd like to cash out my current rig and by a flite...

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    To the poster above, I'm not sure what size bike you would need, but normally I get medium frames. I decided to get the size small Flite, and it fits larger than my medium Gary Fisher Fat Possum. It's definately not in the realm of a large frame, but I would put the small Flite more in the medium category.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealpulse
    To the poster above, I'm not sure what size bike you would need, but normally I get medium frames. I decided to get the size small Flite, and it fits larger than my medium Gary Fisher Fat Possum. It's definately not in the realm of a large frame, but I would put the small Flite more in the medium category.
    I'm 6 foot tall, average build. I can do medium or large -- small is not happening. I may pick up the ace instead just to get the wheelset!

mtbr member
    merlinm I'm selling my large Flite...PM me if interested. I also have an ad posted on mtbr.