mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Sette Element MTB Shoe Sizing

I was wondering if the Sette Element mtb shoes run big or small compared to Sette's sizing chart. I normally wear USA 11's (45), but I read somewhere that one of the other Sette shoes (Epic) runs a little big. If this is the case, then I would order the 44's. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm SUCH a square....
    i went from a pair of 661's to the sette brand, and the sizing was the same. some websites/catalogs will offer comparative sizing between brands as a reference. but to save hassle, try some on at LBS first; MOST brands will be pretty much the same --

-- ** THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE ! ! ! ** --
    A bike is the only drug with no bad side effects....

kneecap
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlledChaos
    I was wondering if the Sette Element mtb shoes run big or small compared to Sette's sizing chart. I normally wear USA 11's (45), but I read somewhere that one of the other Sette shoes (Epic) runs a little big. If this is the case, then I would order the 44's. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Did you get those shoes yet? I'm the same size as you, wear shimono's in 45's, they fit great but read the same sette's sizing thing as well, so......?

mtbr member
    All my sneakers are size 10 US. What size would you recommend for the Sette element?

They jump from 9.5 to 10.5.