mtbr member

Sette Air 2 ST-35 Universal Shock Pump?

Has anyone tried the Sette Air 2 ST-35 Universal Shock Pump? It's not in the review section. Price Point has it for a good price and it looks like it would be a good punp. Here is the link: http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/162...Shock-Pump.htm

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I'm also thinking about buying it. All I could find is this thread on RideMonkey.com:
    http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188050

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I have one and it works as expected. Nice build quality too.

MTBiker
    Oct 2006
    I have it and I'm suprised by the quality, it's very well made. It works way better than the regular longer ones because it can pivot everywhere. The gauge is consistent and works nicely.
    We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace -Michael Franti

mtbr member

I agree

I bought one a during the end of the year sale and it is much better than my Nashbar pump. It's great that you can clam down on the stem, the turn in the red know to allow airflow. Seems to lose much less air than other pumps.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Any other suppliers? I am in Australia and Pricepoint want $55 to ship it!!!!!

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Ah thanks. Looks the same! I'm afraid the USA is madly expensive for overseas shipping, so I tend to look to UK these days. I'll grab one of those! Cheers. Will let you know how pump works out.