ilmfat
    Mar 2007

reken vs.(or and) razzo

first off, i know ones a 26 and the other a 29, so i don't need to hear about apples and oranges or suv to coupe metaphors(analogies, whichever). i was just wondering if someone has time on both and how they compare.

also, anyone got time on the razzo and the access 29ers? comparisons?

and yet one more thing. i'm 5'10" w a 29ish inseam. i ride a 16" reken, but am thinking i might try an 18". but not til after i get my razzo. soooooooooo, just want some sizing input before i lay out 200. 16" or 18"?

thanks guys.

disclaimer: trolls will be battled and defeated.

mtbr member
    I ride a 18 inch Reken and I am 5' 11" and my inseam is 30 inches.

How well does the Reken Fit?
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

ilmfat
    Mar 2007
    fits pretty well. i gotta run extra seat post, and i run a 125 fork to bring the front end up, both of which would be fixed with an 18". but i like the top tube length. you ride the razzo yet?

mtbr member
    You could always try a stubby stem on the 18 inch so your not so stretched out.
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

ilmfat
    Mar 2007
    i even have a 75 floating around. but my steerers are too short for the new gen 18". i shoulda jumped on one of the old ones before they lengthened the headtube. meh. i'd need a fork and even a 26er rear wheel. might as well get a razzo and try out this new fangled 29er thing i've been hearing about.

Cuánto pesa?

125mm fork

ilmfat
    Mar 2007
    sometimes i wonder myself. i was running a zombie rigid on my SS that got pinched last october. it was still pretty tall. i think an instigator's gonna show up "for my birthday". the vanilla is nice tho. u got anytime on a razzo, perchance?

mtbr member
    I dont but if you just look down the Sette forum there are a couple happy Razzo owners that could answer your questions.
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r