Thread: Razzo Sizing

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Razzo Sizing

Hi, I am looking at the geometry for the Razzo bike and I am not sure which size would be right for me. I've taken a couple of online sizing calculators (competitive cyclist & wrenchscience) and these are the results. My measurements are as follows; Height 5' 8 1/2", inseam 31", virtual top tube 23.7-24.1", overall reach 70.99 cm, frame size (center to top) 17", handlebar width 44 cm, saddle height 69.53 cm. The small (16") has a standover of 29.65" and a ETT of 23.0" (58.6 cm), and the med (18") has a standover of 30.98" and a ETT 23.74" (60.3 cm). If I went with the small it looks like the ETT may be small for me and the med stand over would be too high? If anyone that has this bike and has similar measurements could let me know how the fit is.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I'm 6'0" and wear 32" Length pants. I got the 20" and use a 70mm to make it more comfortable.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Hey guys, Im 57" and have relatively short legs in proportion to the rest of mi body (Jeans length is 32"). Do you think a small would be a good fit? Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2.0 and exchange it is really not an option for me, Im getting it shipped international and have to get it right the first time. Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I'm 5-9 and a half and ride a medium with a 90mm stem. It is a little short on the top tube for me and I will probably go to 100mm. I have about a 30.5 in seam. A medium would seem to fit 5-7 to 5-10 with the correct stem. I also thought i would have less toe overlap with the front tire than i do.I think you need a medium "18in". I love this bike!

Legworks Cycles Race Team
    I am 6'0" and 32 pant inseam. I think my true measured inseam with bike fit was 33.5 maybe. Oh well I just built up the 20" frame and it fits perfect. Running a 100mm 0deg. Thomson Stem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Razzo Sizing-imag0780.jpg  

Razzo Sizing-imag0782.jpg  

Razzo Sizing-imag0786.jpg  

Razzo Sizing-imag0787.jpg