Thread: Razzo Sizing

Lanzolot

Razzo Sizing

Just looking for some real world advice on sizing from Razzo owners. I'm 6'3" with a 34" inseam. The chart shows that I'm at the upper end of the 20". My old '95 26" that I'm upgrading from had a 22" frame, so I don't know what to believe.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I am 6'3" with a 31" inseam and I bought a 20. I have ZERO stepover height clearance on this frame, but you should be OK. I also switched out the seatpost to a Thomson setback as well as the stem to a Thomson 130mm, which gives me a little more space in the cockpit... rides like a dream, and is a GREAT bike so far...

mtbr member
    I'm 6" with 33" inseam. I went with the 20" bike. Fits me perfectly. The stock stem length is good for me.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    6'4" 34"inseam. Just got things set up and I have maybe 1" standover height. I will be using my Thomson setback and ordering a 130mm Thomson stem. Looks like sladams and I are on the same track with the need to stretchout the cockpit. FWIW, I'll give you my 26" comparison because it appears we are nearly identical in size, I had been riding a 96' Klein Adroit 22" with an effective top tube of 24.5 inches and a 130mm stem combo. I had thought the Razzo's extra inch of top tube would put me back in the cockpit and allow a shorter stem than the 120 currently installed. The bikes feel very similar in useable cockpit length. I am not realizing the extra inch. My guess is that the whole effective top tube number is somewhat loose and that the more upright seat tube on the Razzo is the difference. I had planned on ordering a Thudbuster LT but with the tall top tube I am not sure I will have the seatpost out of the bike far enough. We will see. Good luck.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnur
    6'4" 34"inseam. Just got things set up and I have maybe 1" standover height. I will be using my Thomson setback and ordering a 130mm Thomson stem. Looks like sladams and I are on the same track with the need to stretchout the cockpit. FWIW, I'll give you my 26" comparison because it appears we are nearly identical in size, I had been riding a 96' Klein Adroit 22" with an effective top tube of 24.5 inches and a 130mm stem combo. I had thought the Razzo's extra inch of top tube would put me back in the cockpit and allow a shorter stem than the 120 currently installed. The bikes feel very similar in useable cockpit length. I am not realizing the extra inch. My guess is that the whole effective top tube number is somewhat loose and that the more upright seat tube on the Razzo is the difference. I had planned on ordering a Thudbuster LT but with the tall top tube I am not sure I will have the seatpost out of the bike far enough. We will see. Good luck.
    I just ordered a Razzo to build as a winter project. I was tempted to do a 26 but settled on this.. I have an older (2007) Fisher Cobia that will be donating several parts, which will be upgradeed to lighten up that beast. I'm 6'2 with a 36 inseam so I'm hopeful about the size. I ordered a 20 inch.

I lusted after those Kleins in the 90s... if you ever get rid of it you'd have a least one bidder.