Thread: Razzo Fever

mtbr member

Razzo Fever

So I feel I've outgrown my 10 year old Trek 4500. The bike has served me like a champ but things are starting to break and I was thinking of taking the plunge and going for the Razzo.

I've ridden two 29ers so far and I liked them. They felt very stable and comfortable for my height (6 ft). I was considering buying up a frame but after closely looking at the stock Razzo bike I was very impressed with the components and don't think I can come even close to that price if I build the bike up myself. One concern was the tire clearance in the back but that shouldn't be an issue if I choose tires wisely.

Any idea how much I could get for my 2001 Trek 4500?

I have the Tora 318 on it so I could put back the stock fork back and probably get $100-$150 for the Tora.

How much does the Large Razzo bike weigh?

The website shows the weight for the medium frame.

I could reduce the weight a bit more by switching to light weight tubes and tires but even stock the weight is impressive for $1200.

Sk8randMTBer
    Mar 2010

Good job! Do it, I just did

I just ordered my Razzo today after a few days of trying to work w/ my LBS and they simpy could not get me what I wanted. This link sold me on the Razzo because the pictures clearly show how what you are getting.

Santa came early in a brown truck - Sette Razzo

I may post some pics after my first ride...I hope to get it and ride it before my 40th this sat.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Razzo build finished

Finished my Razzo build and did my first ride 2 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Razzo Fever-img_0992.jpg