Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post your SETTE photos here

88K views 188 replies 77 participants last post by  BlowtorchBob 
#1 ·
It's time you peeps got a (STICKY) "POST YOUR SETTE" thread :thumbsup:

#56 ·
Here is a better picture of my Phantom in its all-mountain form, which is really just a dropper post and stronger rims. In XC form, I run a Thompson Elite post and Stans rims with thin tires and Marta SL disks. I just got back from 3 days of flogging my bike in Lake Tahoe and it was great! I think it is a little under 20 lbs.

Attachments

#59 ·
highdelll said:
Man..., Jake - you got all the right moves, get all the hot chicks and build the sweetest bikes ;)

:idea: although...is that an Old-peoples-mobile? :nono:
Yup-per, it's an "Old-peoples-mobile"....95' RoadMaster, fully loaded with only 45,000 original miles...

Hell. I'm old,
58 tommarrow.....

#70 ·
highdelll said:
especially if they are anything like their computer renderings :skep:

The specs on the new Jamr do however sound interesting
compaired to the new Reken

"The 26" aluminum hardtail is alive and well at Sette. This all new lightweight alloy hardtail is perfect
for that rider that wants that 26" alloy feel, yet wants to remain competitive. This model features a
Fox Racing 32 F -RL 100mm fork, a full Shimano SLX group, a Mavic Crossride disc wheelset
and Avid Elixir 5 brakes.
The Jamr will be available later this year."

https://www.settebikes.com/Jamr.html

#71 ·
the ace is an awesome frame and it performs amazingly! but i have only one complaint! the seat stays are so freakin' wide you tend to hit them with your heals sometimes.

what do you guys think:
blue hubs, white and black spokes and black rims or..
blue hubs, black spokes and white rims?

#74 ·
My Reken

My reken, I know this has been done up a few thousand times but here goes..

parts include
Sram x.9 drivetrain
bb7 disc brakes
truvativ stylo crank
Rhyno lite/deore xt wheelset.
Dart 3 fork..

Its a Solid trail bike, but does come in at a heavy 28 pounds..
Will eventually upgrade some of the cockpit to some lighter gear, and switch to some lighter tires.

#76 ·
How about some sette relics?!?! I have a sette relic which i will have all together thursday (the azonic wheelset and panaracer fr fire tires are in route to my house as i write this). unfortunately im not sure when our cable internet will be hooked up at the house so i can post many many sweet pictures of it (im posting this from a computer at my school). I have all the paint stripped off so its sexy bare aluminum! Oh i cant wait to share the pictures. Sorry about my rambling with no pictures, but i will have them up soon!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.