mtbr member
    Feb 2012

New Razzo 2.0 Owner

Just arrived yesterday, 20". Looking forward to having some fun with it.

Any owners here with any tips/tricks/upgrades/pics/tire pressures to share? Anything to help out a newbie. Is the seat that uncomfortable or is it just I haven't riden a bike in 15 years?

Here's mine.

Last edited by tiguan; 03-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I have that seat on my FSR. Great seat.
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    My only tip is that you send that Guinness my way - it will only slow you down! Nice looking bike and Happy St. Patty's Day.

mtbr member
    I ride around 25-30 psi on my tires, but that all depends on your terrain. I would add a chain stay protector to keep it from getting chipped smacked around and while riding it keeps it from sounding like your coming from a mile away! Nice bike...
    Put em away wet, ride hard!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Thanks for the tip, already have a protector on order along with a few other things. Hopefully get some better pics in a few days.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

changes to Razzo 2.0

I got one a few months back - one of the last 18 inch framse I think - great ride. My changes ...

- increased fork travel from 80mm to 100mm by removing spacer in left leg. There are instructions online/youtube - not too hard, but not easy for everyone I suppose. I DEFINITELY recommend this, especially for rocky New England riding. If I raced, I might feel otherwise. As it is, I wonder why the default is only 80mm?????

- I put on a slightly shorter stem for lower back pain - I tighten up when I ride hard and long on any bike. The new 90mm stem is fine.

- remove big ring for bash guard - I always do.

- Riding everything else stock, totally satisfied with everything. I may swap the Sette grips for the fatter ODI Rogue (or are ruffian the fatter ones?), but not yet.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Added a sstte ion carbon bottle cage and sette kevlar chainstay protector. Went a little sette crazy on pricepoint the other day. All of it seems to be of good quality and is pretty cheap. Also got a sette pump, 21 tool, and 3/4 gloves.

26.5 lb as seen.

Last edited by tiguan; 03-22-2012 at 07:47 PM.

mtbr member
    Nice bike... I really like those! It took alot for me not to go big but I stuck with the FS Derro. This one is hot on my radar...if I can ever convince the wife to let me buy another bike.lol

I really like pricepoints prices, for the most part they beat most online and local retail. I could go nuts on that website. I got my eye on a new Fox Flux helmet and some newer grips like lizard skin lockon Cheers grips (I like the red white and blue style.)

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Nice looking bike!! $1k goes a lot further with Sette when compared to the offerings from the mainstream manufacturers...including my beloved DB Overdrive Comp =(

How was the assembly? I'm thinking about picking up the flat bar road bike from Sette.
    2002 Giant Rincon
    2012 Diamondback Podium 3
    2013 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 29
    2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 2

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stop619 View Post
    Nice looking bike!! $1k goes a lot further with Sette when compared to the offerings from the mainstream manufacturers...including my beloved DB Overdrive Comp =(

How was the assembly? I'm thinking about picking up the flat bar road bike from Sette.
    Assemly was cake. Seatpost, handlebars, and front wheel. Packed very well and ready to ride. Cant beat it for 1099.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    New stem (Loaded x-lite 90mm) and grips (crank brothers cobalt foam). Also removed the flats from my pedals, ready to try clipless. Sitting right around 26lb.

mtbr member
    TIGUAN- Nice looking ride, how has it handled so far?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyUSAF View Post
    TIGUAN- Nice looking ride, how has it handled so far?
    No complaints so far....I'm finally getting it a little dirty.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Looking at getting one myself (the frame anyways), what does it handle best in? tight woods? open fire roads? How harsh is the ride? stable at speed? thoughts about it in general?? thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    folks, I haven't seen the razzo 2.0 on pricepoint. is it sold through there or only from sette direct?
    thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    It was sold on pricepoint, but I think they renamed it for 2012. Check for the hard tail 29er with a price of 1100-1300 and that will be the new model.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Prices went up and the quality of the components went down from the 2012 models.

Todd