Thread: New FS Bikes

Night Rider
    Nov 2009

New FS Bikes

Does anyone have any information about a time when the Derro and Drako will be released? Also specs, pricing? I am in the market for a FS bike for Xmas. The Ace is no longer available in my size at Pricepoint.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I just called and they're saying Dec some time. Also they will be a lot more expensive. I'm glad you posted, I was planning on picking up an Ace in the spring and didn't know everything was getting discontinued. I just bought the Ace frameset today, size med. I'm 5'11" and it's borderline to small but hoping playing with stem size and seat position will make up for it. They're isn't,much in the way of affordable suspension frames out there, kinda sucks they're going away...

Night Rider
    Nov 2009
    That stinks. From the looks of the drawings of the new ones, they don't look that much different other than top/seat tube braces. Wonder what the price justification is? Guess I will be buying a Giant Yukon FX.

Night Rider
    Nov 2009
    By the way, thanks for looking into this! I could not find a number for them.

What?
    I am wondering if they will sell frames only like they do now. I wish they would post real pictures rather then just drawings.