mtbr member

Look what came in the mail..

Reken 16" frame, edge carbon seat post and some sweet Monkey high rise bars.
    I dont have the $$ to complete this all at once, so i will keep you posted.
    To be honest I was not a Sette fan until I saw some of the bulids posted here! thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look what came in the mail..-dscn1661.jpg  

Look what came in the mail..-dscn1663.jpg  

"foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

meh?
    That frame looks great. I'm interested in this, but I need an 18". I'm 5'9". According to one of the sales reps, they won't be carrying the 18" size "for a while". I'm not sure what that means exactly, but for me it means I'm not getting a hardtail. $99 is a great price for a slightly overbuilt hardtail and no one else comes close.

How tall are you? I'm just asking for comparison purposes. I'm pretty sure 5'9" is firmly in the 18" range, but I'm interested to see if anyone my height has gone down a size to the 16".

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Map204 View Post
    That frame looks great. I'm interested in this, but I need an 18". I'm 5'9". According to one of the sales reps, they won't be carrying the 18" size "for a while". I'm not sure what that means exactly, but for me it means I'm not getting a hardtail. $99 is a great price for a slightly overbuilt hardtail and no one else comes close.

How tall are you? I'm just asking for comparison purposes. I'm pretty sure 5'9" is firmly in the 18" range, but I'm interested to see if anyone my height has gone down a size to the 16".
    Im 5.9 and feel the med frame will fit perfect. Its the same size as my current ride.

meh?
    Great, thank you. I hope to see pictures of your build once it's done!

mtbr member

still getting parts

Havent spent much time on this since it arrived, finally got a crank: Race Face X type & Easton Monkey Bars, 270g, Race Face Deus Stem 157G, Rockshox Pike (total overkill but the price was right) With all misc parts not shown here (seat/seat post/chain/quick release/BB and headset) I have about $580 into this, its a fun project. Plan on ordering some wheels soon. this is a 1x9 build.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look what came in the mail..-sette1.jpg  

Look what came in the mail..-sette.jpg