mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Flite shock leaking.

So I ride the flite on sat with no problems and go out this morning and it's flat. I air it up but it slowly leaks back down. I take it off and put it in the sink and it's leaking from the bottom of the cartridge. Sucks big time. I'm calling pricepoint in the morning and getting it sent off. We are going to angel fire in july so it better make it back in time. Just glad it went now instead of on the mountain.
    Orbea Oiz
    Sette Flite
    Bianchi 26er ss

mtbr member
    Is it leaking at the swivel fitting? I've noticed this problem on mine when I swing the air fitting into position parallel with the mounting bolts to add/release pressure.
    "What Would Doug Do?"

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    No the air is coming out at the bottom of the cartridge.
    Orbea Oiz
    Sette Flite
    Bianchi 26er ss

mtbr member
    Go to your LBS and get the replacement through them. If you ship to PP you have to wait until they get it then they have to ship it to SRAM...etc.

It will be quicker if you do it through a shop.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Got the shock back today from my LBS. PP never even responded to my emails. Looks like they replaced the air fitting and the seal at the bottom of the cartridge. It's holding 160 psi now, have yet to take it out for a shakedown ride but will this weekend. I put a new Fox Van 36 RC2 and elixer brakes so this is going to feel like a different bike. I'm pumped!
    Orbea Oiz
    Sette Flite
    Bianchi 26er ss