Bonafide Clyde!
    Dec 2008

A couple Sette Flite questions....

Hoping a few Flite owners could chime in on this thread! I was wondering if anyone could provide specs on the Monarch 3.1 shock. I've read about the shock leaking and am willing to give it a rebuild (once if that) but will most likely end up going for another Fox shock.

Any detailed specs on spacers, eyelet sizes, stroke length etc on the Flite's shock would be appreciated from current owners. I'm a clyde (220lb) and will no doubt stress this shock hahaha

(Edit) I originally had a couple questions about the Flite but I guess my only concern was regarding the shock. Any other input would be appreciated!

The rest of the bike looks pretty solid and am hoping to be able to pick one up in a couple of weeks. There are some 17"/small sized Flites in stock at PP, so maybe they'll have some available next pay day.

Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    Some Monarch shocks leaked air. But Sram takes care of these issues and usually upgrade the shock. I wouldnt bother going with a Fox since I dont consider them any better than the Monarch.

The Flite is a capable bike and a great value.

mtbr member
    Incidently, the Monarch and the Fox Float use the same size mounting hardware so you could easily swa on for the other.
    I don't have a flight, do hav a Monarch on 2 different bikes and they are great.

Bonafide Clyde!
    Dec 2008
    Thanks for the responses!