Cuánto pesa?

Listen! Come on all you Setté riders.......

CLICK HERE and show off that SETTÉ you're riding........................
    ROCK ON....

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    i just picked up a red reken. right now its in the shop getting the headset pressed and the fork installed. i should be able to get the build complete tuesday. the frame is pretty. if i could find a flaw i guess id say the weld on the seat stays where it meets the seat tube is pretty gloppy, but other than that........

ill post up with pix and a mini review then.

Cuánto pesa?
    BUMP=BUMP-BUMP

mtbr member
    Here is a vid and shot of my brand new Morph... I love this thing! It's a quick bike.. I'm more impressed w/ this bike as compared to the Salsa Bandito I had... 5 year warranty on the frame?! Can't go wrong... I've since added THE locking grips, a Sette EVO saddle, and a HOPE seat collar (some of the nicest machined stuff I've seen) ... We as Sette owners are sort of at an advantage because most people have never heard of this brand... If you're satisfied like I am, spread the word! 12k Carbon! My friend has a $5000 LOOK road bike and was very impressed w/ the Morph... like someone else on the forum said, I can't stop looking at it!

"They Call Me Bone'z"
    post it in the post your sette thread!
    RAH!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Sette Rohloffed

Here is my Rohloffed Sette i just built up. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...95335#poststop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Come on all you Setté riders.......-dscf0819.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    My Sette Phantom build: Bought the frame last year and still have a couple more mods to finish but as it is today:
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

So far i love this bike and have no complaints!