Legworks Cycles Race Team

2011 Sette Razzo 29er Fit?

How do these fit. I am torn on which size frame to buy.

I am between 5'11" and 6'0" and have a measured inseam of 33.5 according to the measurement guidance at competitive cyclist, but I wear a 32 pant inseam.

The 20" Razzo 29er shows a standover of 32.48" and all the Top tube lengths are within tenths of my friends Large Niner EMD that I have ridden several times. The only difference between the 2 frames is Standover. Razzo Lrg 32.48" and Niner EMD Lrg 30.8".

The 18" Razzo standover falls in the 30.98" but all the other measurements are considerably shorter. I feel as I will be too big for this frame.

Sette chart shows 6'0-6'3" = 20" 5'9-6'0 = 18"

Please chime in if you have rode this frame or can vouch for fit.

mtbr member
    I'm 6' with 32" inseam and ride a large. I can't see myself riding the medium. Don't buy a size based on the standover height, get it based on the ETT length. With shoes on you can add an extra inch of height.

mtbr member
    I have a 34" inseame and all my bikes are XL so I got an XL Razzo. When it arrived I held it up next to my other bikes and immediately knew it was way to big. I returned it to PricePoint and they exchanged it no questions asked. I have my large built up now and it is spot on perfect for me. These frames are great but they are built pretty big. If you end up returning one to PricePoint you will have to pay return shipping, FYI.