Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    XCdude

Train more

Your facts are incorrect, you donīt have to upgrade if you are qualified to race in an age group catergory. Facts are that after three or so years of posting you guys canīt beat him, less typing and more training.. Is a matter of fact during the same weekend, Tinker was racing 50+ and won by less than a minute,(Omara) 2nd neither raced pro.

arrogant sandbagger
    May 2010
    Do you guys call him a sandbagger to his face?

arrogant sandbagger
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty 358 View Post
    Is this for real? You guys have nothing better to do but keep talking about me, two years after this post was started?

While I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, certainly there's more productive things you could be doing with your time? To suggest I'm either a doper (DirtJunkie come have me tested down at my office any day of the week) or that I have emotional issues, when you are the ones sitting online, behind a computer screen worrying why I don't go pro on a two page thread about me?? That's bizarre......

Feel free to come meet me face to face and expression your discontent. I'm not hiding out at the races, so why should you that seem to really be so emotional over this topic.

For those who don't have the same concept as I of what it means to be a "pro" athlete and all that is involved, I'm sorry for you. But I'm not giving up a steady 40 hour a week job, health insurance or my new home so I can attempt to have another pro career, like I've already tried in MX.

Best of luck to all of you.
    No no no. What's the "best of luck" business? You're doing it all wrong, Ty.

You should embrace it. Be the heel of cat 1 MTB racing. Taunt more. Call people slow or weak. Do more wheelies. Drink beer during races and throw empty cans at the fans while slurring obscenities. Grab the booty of a podium girl.

mtbr member
    comment deleted
    Last edited by packfill; 04-01-2013 at 10:23 PM.

mtbr member
    The well known announcer at Bonelli US Cup called out Ty at the line this year. Something like, "I thought you would of upgraded by now."

mtbr member
    Ty Kady | Speakers and more | CyclingDirt

"Bio
    US Cup Marketing Director and notorious sand bagger in the Semi-Pro class."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4