Thread: Supah D

More like a large Buffalo

Supah D

I am for sure entering the cross country race in the beginner 15-16 bracket but also may enter the super d event. I would have to do the junior under 18 group but I don't know what bike to use. I have a HT Kona Cinder Cone (fairly light), or I could use the obviously full suspention Rockhopper (yes, rockhopper, a bit more heavy). the rock is my friends bike he got for FREE, but he doesent mind. I don't know which bike will be effective in this race (Hard Tail not enough?) I ride mostly HT's so I'm used to taking a beating. Also, what should I expect for a Super D race anyway?
    I have to ride 16 miles to work everyday, uphill both ways

gmoney was gmoneybike

Sea Otter Supah D

Whose First?
    Were looking at balz

just along for the ride
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalMTB
    I am for sure entering the cross country race in the beginner 15-16 bracket but also may enter the super d event. I would have to do the junior under 18 group but I don't know what bike to use. I have a HT Kona Cinder Cone (fairly light), or I could use the obviously full suspention Rockhopper (yes, rockhopper, a bit more heavy). the rock is my friends bike he got for FREE, but he doesent mind. I don't know which bike will be effective in this race (Hard Tail not enough?) I ride mostly HT's so I'm used to taking a beating. Also, what should I expect for a Super D race anyway?

Here it is in real time, HT is fine:

http://www.motionbased.com/event/sea...tCam/dpVid.htm

mtbr member
    WOW that looks really really boring! I def know that I will not be signing up for the super d.

Nice job with the camera and motion based though and thanks for the info.
    I dont care if you disagree with me. If your ok with being wrong thats fine with me.