Results 1 to 80 of 80
  1. #1
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,616

    The Hotties of Sea Otter 2007.

    Whats up?

    There are only two in the Photo Gallery section....and Aussie Bob is in one of the pictures.

    http://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php/cat/1014
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  2. #2
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    Whats up?

    There are only two in the Photo Gallery section....and Aussie Bob is in one of the pictures.

    http://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php/cat/1014
    I have about 186 hottie pics. But since I have ALL of roubaixgirl's tattoo pics, it will be on a 'pay per view' gallery only .

    fc
    IPA will save America

  3. #3
    ali'i hua
    Reputation: SlowSSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,795
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    I have about 186 hottie pics. But since I have ALL of roubaixgirl's tattoo pics, it will be on a 'pay per view' gallery only .

    fc
    does your wife know that you took these pics?

  4. #4
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSSer
    does your wife know that you took these pics?
    "I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud..." (Toy Story)

    This picture is soooo wrong at all levels. Except that roubaixgirl (who is the Angelina Jolie of cycling) is having a beer with us.

    fc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andy aka Rut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,172
    Oh there is NOTHING wrong with that photo!! I mean just look at the gorgeous legs on the hottie next to me!

    Hey, where is AussieBob's hand going?
    Why am I smiling so much??? I'm in love!!!!
    What exactly is Liz looking at????
    H-wood, you got it going on!

    what a great weekend! thanks to all
    Always preach the Gospel; even if you need to use words.

  6. #6
    I am lost, I'm no guide
    Reputation: gobike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,146

    I contributed...

    Kenda is a good company
    There is no food served in Santa Cruz, the rangers just bulldozed it all. - jschwart73

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kevin G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    How 'bout the Beyond Bikes ----------?

  8. #8
    velocipede technician
    Reputation: hollister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    Whats up?

    There are only two in the Photo Gallery section....and Aussie Bob is in one of the pictures.

    http://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php/cat/1014
    what, no pic of the girl with the broken chain?

    yeah, weak sauce on the gallery
    Last edited by hollister; 04-22-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    looking for 20-21" P team

  9. #9
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,616
    Quote Originally Posted by hollister
    what, no pic of the girl with the broken chain?

    yeah, weak suce on the gallery
    I wish I would have, she was a looker.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  10. #10
    34N 118W
    Reputation: Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy aka Rut
    H-wood, you got it going on!
    the wind blew my pants off.

    Nice racing Andy! Congrats on your top 10. (and thanks for the beer hand-off to team Mandem).

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andy aka Rut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    Nice racing Andy! Congrats on your top 10. (and thanks for the beer hand-off to team Mandem).
    OK hold on there Pat. Next year, if I race, Kyle and I are either taking you and Al down in the tandem division or I'm racing ss sport!
    Oh you are welcome for the beer hand-off. Any time!
    Always preach the Gospel; even if you need to use words.

  12. #12
    34N 118W
    Reputation: Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy aka Rut
    ONext year, if I race, Kyle and I are either taking you and Al down in the tandem division
    BRING IT.

    here's something big and round and fun to twirl in your fingers, courtesy Lew Racing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #13
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    BRING IT.

    here's something big and round and fun to twirl in your fingers, courtesy Lew Racing.
    Don't get me started...

    WHAM!

    Ok, I have some pics in the people gallery now.

    fc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  14. #14
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,616
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Don't get me started...

    WHAM!

    Ok, I have some pics in the people gallery now.

    fc

    I think someone has a crush...
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  15. #15
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    I think someone has a crush...
    Here you go Vintage!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  16. #16
    Silence! I kill you!
    Reputation: Jorgemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Here you go Vintage!
    That photo deserves a repost.

    I think you, me and her should go do a photoshoot to get a little better lighting
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

  17. #17
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    That photo deserves a repost.

    I think you, me and her should go do a photoshoot to get a little better lighting
    You should have been there my friend. My camera was set at ISO 800 and these photos were almost all ruined.

    And then, after lunch I left my camera (Sony SLR) on a picnic table for about half an hour. I felt sick for the lost camera and the lost hundreds of pics. Found it though.

    fc
    IPA will save America

  18. #18
    Let's ride
    Reputation: rensho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,137
    Alright, I'm trolling over in the DH forum for my new bike and saw that those guys have you all beat...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #19
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho
    Alright, I'm trolling over in the DH forum for my new bike and saw that those guys have you all beat...
    Listen up Squarepants. That's so last year!

    fc
    IPA will save America

  20. #20
    Let's ride
    Reputation: rensho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Listen up Squarepants. That's so last year!

    fc
    Doh!!! You're right.

    And oddly, she's still hawt.

  21. #21
    dcubed
    Reputation: desmo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    I ride with kenda's up front



    And Kenda's on the rear


  22. #22
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Ok, my stuff is up now http://seaotter.mtbr.com/

    Got to work on this now since I'm deleting all these photos from my hard drive!

    fc
    IPA will save America

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    170
    kenda has this shiz

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1

    another one at versus!

    sorry this photo is no longer available
    Last edited by c:kphoto; 04-17-2007 at 11:21 PM.

  25. #25
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Ok, here's some hotties who ride.

    On the right is Gina. She place 6th on her first race ever, in sport
    On my left is Christy? she also place 6th on her first race in sport.
    Just one off the podium.
    And on the left. she's fast too. And they are all super-cool. But two of them moved to Santa Barbara. Sorry Nocal!

    Names please...

    fc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fc; 04-19-2007 at 11:18 AM.
    IPA will save America

  26. #26
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    And here's Sarah aka Screampint. She's the great SS rider, trail builder, bike shop, festival icon from Fruita.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  27. #27
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    And here's the great Velo Bella founder, singlespeedster, crosser, promoter of bliss...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rhino biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    114
    Where are the Spike girls???!!!

  29. #29
    Silence! I kill you!
    Reputation: Jorgemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    You should have been there my friend. My camera was set at ISO 800 and these photos were almost all ruined.

    fc
    I wish I could have made it

    Well I guess it'll have to be next year. Since we had to goto Utah for the family event that weekend, my parents are gonna make sure I get to Downieville for the race and a few others, so that'll be nice
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

  30. #30
    banned
    Reputation: imridingmybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,156
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Ok, my stuff is up now http://seaotter.mtbr.com/

    Got to work on this now since I'm deleting all these photos from my hard drive!

    fc
    Great interview with you and Forrest! I've never heard such eloquence!

  31. #31
    TranceX Rider
    Reputation: Onie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    951
    Yeah, Spike gurls, please!!! Cheers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcatienza
    There was no need to scare potential buyers and burn bridges "buddy"
    Tell me now, what's Product testing all bout then?

  32. #32
    Fat Is Where It's At Moderator
    Reputation: DiRt DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,594
    Come on guys keep them comin' I really wish I can make it one of this years.

    Those t's really look great btw.

  33. #33
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Onie
    Yeah, Spike gurls, please!!! Cheers!!!
    Spike girls right here brah

    http://seaotter.mtbr.com/2007/04/15/...mp-highlights/

    And they say the love ya!

    fc
    IPA will save America

  34. #34
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by imridingmybike
    Great interview with you and Forrest! I've never heard such eloquence!
    Forrest is awesome. I had no idea he could spew out such well-brewed kool-aid.

    fc
    IPA will save America

  35. #35
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRt DeViL
    Come on guys keep them comin' I really wish I can make it one of this years.

    Those t's really look great btw.
    This was an epic sea otter DD, kind of like the perfect storm. The coverage is good this year though. It's better than being there... but not quite.

    fc
    IPA will save America

  36. #36
    TranceX Rider
    Reputation: Onie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    951
    Only such a glimpse! LoL! Thanks, Francois!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcatienza
    There was no need to scare potential buyers and burn bridges "buddy"
    Tell me now, what's Product testing all bout then?

  37. #37
    Fat Is Where It's At Moderator
    Reputation: DiRt DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,594
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This was an epic sea otter DD, kind of like the perfect storm. The coverage is good this year though. It's better than being there... but not quite.

    fc
    More than watching the races I was looking for hanging out with you guys, do booth duty and off course take pics of the hotties with LD.

    Any good video coverage available?

  38. #38
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRt DeViL
    More than watching the races I was looking for hanging out with you guys, do booth duty and off course take pics of the hotties with LD.

    Any good video coverage available?
    Dude, mtbr video is here! http://seaotter.mtbr.com/category/videos/

    It was all about hangin out.
    IPA will save America

  39. #39
    That makes me smart
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13,910
    Ohhh, hotties that ride. Much hotter, imho.

    fp
    "I can almost smell the alcohol oozing from that post."

    mtnbkrmike

    A global map of winds. Pretty cool.

  40. #40
    ballbuster
    Reputation: pimpbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    12,702

    I tried...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    Whats up?

    There are only two in the Photo Gallery section....and Aussie Bob is in one of the pictures.

    http://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php/cat/1014
    for a 'low angle' shot, but this is the best I could get without being too much of a perv.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  41. #41
    Let's ride
    Reputation: rensho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Ohhh, hotties that ride. Much hotter, imho.

    fp
    Yahman.

    Speaking of that, where is Angela from Voodoo?
    Last edited by rensho; 04-17-2007 at 04:23 PM.

  42. #42
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    What's with the tongue thang...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  43. #43
    That makes me smart
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13,910
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot
    for a 'low angle' shot, but this is the best I could get without being too much of a perv.
    Yeah, you're only this much of a perv.

    Nice job.

    fp
    "I can almost smell the alcohol oozing from that post."

    mtnbkrmike

    A global map of winds. Pretty cool.

  44. #44
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    whuuuuuut?
    <img src="http://seaotter.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/img_4919.JPG">
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  45. #45
    dcubed
    Reputation: desmo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin G
    How 'bout the Beyond Bikes ----------?

    here you go......




  46. #46
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Versus still had the Best !!

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  47. #47
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Here's some for the lahhhhdies...

    Padre - who recently lost 280 lbs - I'm almost as fast and as hawt as ma wife.

    Ty 'Dirt Diggler' Brookhart - he's faaaast and knows sushi

    'Ron Jeremy' Kimmel - Stanford nerd in disguise.

    Jeff 'endurance' Kerkove

    Scott 'Ibis' Nicol aka I'm good with my hands.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fc; 04-18-2007 at 05:34 PM.
    IPA will save America

  48. #48
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Rumpfy aka 'vintage'
    Peter and 'we're not together' Doug but we like to go the wrong way
    And of course Hollywood caught with his pants down again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fc; 04-18-2007 at 05:31 PM.
    IPA will save America

  49. #49
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    This is Julia from San Ho on the right.

    She's hawt. And I'm a dork http://www.mtnbikeriders.com/2007/04...-mtnbikerider/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: howief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    211
    mannnnnnnnn, that girl on the right is perfect!!!!

  51. #51
    Awesomist™
    Reputation: Full Trucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This is Julia from San Ho on the right.

    She's hawt. And I'm a dork http://www.mtnbikeriders.com/2007/04...-mtnbikerider/
    Meh, it's okay to be a dork I guess... I know I was! I helped my buddy work the Spike booth all weekend - we had more than a little trouble concentrating with Guilia and her sister Camilla on the scene passing out the Spike... GOODNESS GRACIA.
    The older I get, the faster I was.





    Punch it, Chewie.

  52. #52
    Ergon Bike
    Reputation: ERGON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    856
    I am flattered that you would even consider me a "Hottie"

    Jeff
    Ergon USA

  53. #53
    On MTBR hiatus :(
    Reputation: Speedub.Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,145
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Versus still had the Best !!

    Dave, that chick was straight up HO-ey!

    EnglishBoyNige has some more pics of her stashed on his camera. I think he's hiding them from the Missus.

    <img src="http://www.booboodog.net/images/img_0126.jpg" width="700">

    Edit:
    Last edited by francois : 29 Minutes Ago at 07:15 AM.
    Oops... francis, too much booty?
    Last edited by Speedub.Nate; 04-19-2007 at 07:45 AM.
    speedub.nate
    · MTBR Hiatus UFN ·

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    362
    I'm sorry, but high heels make just about any woman seem too high maintenance for me to be attracted on anything other than a purely physical level.

    Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with that, but it just makes me appreciate those who attend to do more than just look good, but who look good in the process. Much more attractive from my perspective.

  55. #55
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ERGON
    I am flattered that you would even consider me a "Hottie"

    Jeff
    Ergon USA
    That's up to the ladies man. Must be the Ergon Rucksack backpack.

    - Dank einem zentralen Flink® Kugelgelenk sind die Schulterträger vom eigentlichen Rucksack bewegungsentkoppelt. Nuff said!

    francois
    IPA will save America

  56. #56
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedub.Nate
    Dave, that chick was straight up HO-ey!

    EnglishBoyNige has some more pics of her stashed on his camera. I think he's hiding them from the Missus.

    <img src="http://www.booboodog.net/images/img_0126.jpg" width="700">

    Edit:


    Oops... francis, too much booty?
    All those guys are lookin' the wrong way.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  57. #57
    My arm hurts a little
    Reputation: #1ORBUST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This is Julia from San Ho on the right.

    She's hawt. And I'm a dork http://www.mtnbikeriders.com/2007/04...-mtnbikerider/
    These two F-ed me and my friend up!

    Here take a sip......gulp...."it's = to 7 redbulls" WTF!!

    We went to DH practice and my friend had to drop out because his Heart was beating 200 and he started freeking out.

    That spike is a bad boy.
    Hardtail downhill
    https://youtu.be/sXhWDoz7_CM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

  58. #58
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    This photo is Copyrighted by my new best friend Ciocc. Get more body next time aiiigght?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mybokeh...7600094634693/

    And here they are framed with some Socal wankers.

    fc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IPA will save America

  59. #59
    Baba Booey!
    Reputation: monkeyfist23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    258

    damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    All those guys are lookin' the wrong way.


    I want my next helmet to be shaped like that

  60. #60
    Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Reputation: thebigred67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfist23
    I want my next helmet to be shaped like that
    Hehe You want an A$$ hat!

    This is a GREAT thread!
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    91

    is this the same girl from the front?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    All those guys are lookin' the wrong way.
    I received a MTBR.com email newsletter and it had a picture of a hottie but I couldn't find her anywhere in the pictures that it linked to. I think that's the same girl in the mtbr newsletter pic. here she is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kevin G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    All those guys are lookin' the wrong way.
    She was literally sleeping on the ground with a few bikes when I left...

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    91

    need more pics of this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedub.Nate

    EnglishBoyNige has some more pics of her stashed on his camera. I think he's hiding them from the Missus.

    <img src="http://www.booboodog.net/images/img_0126.jpg" width="700">
    if anyone has more pics of this babe, please help a brother out and post it.

  64. #64
    Hi!!!
    Reputation: BelaySlave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by jisozaki
    if anyone has more pics of this babe, please help a brother out and post it.
    I do believe that is the Versus chick...she's on page 2 of this thread.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ciocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This photo is Copyrighted by my new best friend Ciocc. Get more body next time aiiigght?
    Dame!!! What was I thinking???? Only had I moved back 2 more steps .......

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2

    one of the hotties!

    what up, fc?! sweet seeing you at the sea otter. so, got some info for ya. the girls on the left are...drum roll...

    Anne! in the black sweatshirt. her first race ever, too! fun fact: she didn't put her timer on right, so she officially didn't place, but i timed her and she kicked @ss.

    Carolyn! that's Foster's wife. she didn't race the SO, but she provides coffee after riding and funny jokes...and occassionally beaded jewelry. this time i also got socks and dish towels.

    cu on the trail...

    gg

    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Ok, here's some hotties who ride.

    On the right is Gina. She place 6th on her first race ever, in sport
    On my left is Christy? she also place 6th on her first race in sport.
    Just one off the podium.
    And on the left. she's fast too. And they are all super-cool. But two of them moved to Santa Barbara. Sorry Nocal!

    Names please...

    fc

  67. #67
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ggzen
    what up, fc?! sweet seeing you at the sea otter. so, got some info for ya. the girls on the left are...drum roll...

    Anne! in the black sweatshirt. her first race ever, too! fun fact: she didn't put her timer on right, so she officially didn't place, but i timed her and she kicked @ss.

    Carolyn! that's Foster's wife. she didn't race the SO, but she provides coffee after riding and funny jokes...and occassionally beaded jewelry. this time i also got socks and dish towels.

    cu on the trail...

    gg
    wsup, wsup gg. It was so cool to see you. Gregg says you kick his ass all the time on the trail.

    Did you get your mtbr shirt and woolie socks? If not, say the word and we'll send it over.

    francois
    IPA will save America

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2

    mtbr rulz

    got the shirt. love it. no socks tho. wow, i get a pair?! sweet! you guys at mtbr treat the ladies so well.

    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    wsup, wsup gg. It was so cool to see you. Gregg says you kick his ass all the time on the trail.

    Did you get your mtbr shirt and woolie socks? If not, say the word and we'll send it over.

    francois

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by howiefeltersnatch
    mannnnnnnnn, that girl on the right is perfect!!!!
    ok, i take the left one and you the one on the right. deal?

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: howief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    211
    deal......

  71. #71
    fc
    fc is offline
    stoked Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    28,388
    Here's Cedric Gracia requiring beer assistance.

    <img src="http://seaotter.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/_mg_7855.jpg">

    fc
    IPA will save America

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jisozaki
    if anyone has more pics of this babe, please help a brother out and post it.
    Just thought I'd come out of lurk-mode to post this link since I got the same newsletter and had to dig for that photo. Can't be positive it's her since the perspective is so different, but probably...

    Versus' Grace

  73. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tatankainlondon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    518
    ouch!!!

  74. #74
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    477
    I know all these girls are "hot" but can any of them ride a bikecycle?! Seriously...I can log on anywhere and see T&A...How 'bout they ditch the heels, don some shorts and tops and shred some single track! Now THAT would be HOT!

    PS This comes from a happily married 38 year old male who happens to own a bike shop.

  75. #75
    dcubed
    Reputation: desmo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbikernc69
    I know all these girls are "hot" but can any of them ride a bikecycle?! Seriously...I can log on anywhere and see T&A...How 'bout they ditch the heels, don some shorts and tops and shred some single track! Now THAT would be HOT!

    PS This comes from a happily married 38 year old male who happens to own a bike shop.
    I agree, except those girls are getting paid to get pics taken of them. I am not sure how the female athletes would feel being posted on a "hottie" thread.

  76. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ciocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This photo is Copyrighted by my new best friend Ciocc. Get more body next time aiiigght?
    fc
    Alright ... here is one for you


  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tx-opsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    28
    woof!...woof!

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    151
    This is one of the best threads on MTBR so far...

    Man, gimme more pics!!
    Show Charlie Murphy your hubs

  79. #79
    Like catnip for people
    Reputation: ar1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedub.Nate
    Dave, that chick was straight up HO-ey!
    I love hoes...

    Her names Grace by the way.

  80. #80
    On MTBR hiatus :(
    Reputation: Speedub.Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9,145
    So long as I'm not supposed to feel sorry for her having to stand around trackside in that getup.
    speedub.nate
    · MTBR Hiatus UFN ·

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •