mtbr member
    Sep 2009

First time at Sea Otter

Hi this is going to be my first time racing at Sea otter. I will be coming down from SF bay area and wanted to know how early should I arrive. My race time is 9:30. Is it easy to get parking and signing etc.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    First- Fill your car full of people.. Then fill your trunk with beer.. Show up at 7am, so you have time to register/warm up.. Then, drink the beer after the race with all the people you brought.. Maybe stay another day or show up a day earlier and chill out in the expo, ride some trails.. Get some schwag.. Look at all the cool stuff etc.. There you go...!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    From my experience parking is usually pretty easy, but it takes awhile to get from cars to checkin (and then from there to actual event starts). I would definitely show up early so you don't feel rushed!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    What a cool event. First timer myself! Beer was definitely flowin' ... good times!

Brian

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    It was my first time at Sea Otter too. Definitely coming back for more next year. Really had a good time! Lots of freebies and the Gran Fondo MTB ride was a killer! And I get to meet Francis at the MTBR booth, bought a socks and a glass from him. Really nice guy! More power to you Francis & MTBR!

I only use the brake, so I can accelerate all over again...
    ..:: www.THELOBBY09.com ::..

Members who have read this thread: 0