Sadly we're not making the trip to Sea Otter this year, and a late breaking decision means I have two camping spots available. These are in the campgrounds with power and water (not sewage, although that's available)

I'd love to recoup my cost on these and according to Julie at Sea Otter she can transfer the names for me, so if you want to buy a spot from me please let me know.